武者傳奇

關於部落格
追求的不是< 最強> 而是.......
  • 7092

    累積人氣

  • 0

    今日人氣

    0

    訂閱人氣

Yellow


Yellow            Coldplay        金黃色           酷玩樂團
Look at the stars,                                                         抬頭仰望繁星點點
Look how they shine for you,                                     看著它們為妳散發的迷人光芒
And everything you do,                                                在妳的膽怯小心裡
Yeah, they were all yellow.                                         都存在一種金黃色

I came along,                                                                我一路獨自走來
I wrote a song for you,                                                 為妳,我作了一首情歌
And all also the things you do,                                  在妳膽怯小心背後
And it was called 'Yellow.'                                           都有著金黃色的回憶

So then I took my turn,                                                 我恣意的漫步遊走
Oh what a thing to have done,                                   是什麼樣的事情等待著實現呢?
And it was all 'Yellow.'                                                  那是種金黃色的美好體驗

Your skin                                                                        妳的肌膚
Oh yeah, your skin and bones,                                  妳的每一吋肌膚
Turn into something beautiful,                                   都幻化為美麗的生活點滴
You know, you know I love you so,                            妳明白我對妳的愛有多深
You know I love you so.                                               相信我給妳的付出有多真

I swam across,                                                             我為妳穿越海洋
I jumped across for you,                                              為妳跨越山谷
Oh what a thing to do.                                                  讓我瘋狂付出的原因為何?
Cos you were all 'Yellow,'                                            只因為妳在我的心中永遠迷人脫俗

I drew a line,                                                                  我畫了一條線
I drew a line for you,                                                     為妳,畫出我倆唯一的界線等著妳跨越
Oh what a thing to do,                                                 使我想像幸福的動機為何?
And it was all 'Yellow.'                                                 只為了得到美麗如妳的重視

Your skin,                                                                       妳的肌膚
Oh yeah your skin and bones,                                   妳的每一吋肌膚
Turn into something beautiful,                                  都幻化為美麗的生活點滴
And you know for you,                                                  妳知道我願意為了妳
I'd bleed myself dry for you,                                        而犧牲自己
I'd bleed myself dry.                                                     縱使我的生命已不再留有任何痕跡


 
It's true,                                                                          我對妳的表白是如此真實
Look how they shine for you,                                     星星的確為妳散發光芒
Look how they shine for you,                                     看著它們為妳散發的迷人光芒
Look how they shine for,                                            看著它們如何為妳散發光芒
Look how they shine for you,                                     看著它們為妳散發著迷人光芒
Look how they shine for you,                                     看著它們為妳散發著迷人光芒
Look how they shine.                                                  看著它們如何散發出迷人光芒

Look at the stars,                                                         抬頭仰望繁星點點
Look how they shine for you,                                     看著它們為妳散發的迷人光芒
And all the things that you do.                                    就在妳的舉手投足之間
相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態